- Copyrighted Material. Material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted or retransmitted, communicated to the public by telecommunication, distributed, or modified in whole or in part, whether in text, graphical, audio, video, or executable form, except with written permission of Site Owner. If you require further information on a permitted use or license to use the material contained in this website, please address your inquiry to the Marketing Department, Renaissance Investments, c/o CIBC Asset Management Inc., 18 York Street, Suite 1300, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T8.
- Trademark. Trademarks and logos (including certain names, words, titles, phrases, designs, graphics, and icons) (collectively, "Marks") displayed on this website are registered or unregistered Marks of Site Owner or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission of the owner of such Marks. If you require further information on a permitted use or license to use the Marks contained in this website, please address your inquiry to the Marketing Department, Renaissance Investments, c/o CIBC Asset Management Inc., 18 York Street, Suite 1300, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T8. The symbols ™ and ® designate unregistered and registered trademark status, respectively.
- Facts and data posted. Facts and data provided by Site Owner and other sources are believed to be reliable when posted and are for information purposes only. Site Owner cannot guarantee that they are accurate or complete or that they will be current at all times. Information on this website is provided to you "as is" without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, and is not intended to provide specific technical, financial, tax, legal, business, accounting, or other advice for your individual circumstances. You should consult your own professional advisors to determine how any information provided on this website applies to your individual circumstances. Site Owner and its licensors are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages howsoever caused and/or arising out of the use of this website.
- Exclusion of Warranties. This information contained in this website is intended for Canadian residents only and is subject to change without notice. Site Owner will not be liable for any inaccuracies in the information provided. Site Owner makes no representation or warranty regarding the functionality or condition of this website, its suitability for use, or that its use will be uninterrupted or error-free. ALL MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SITE OWNER AND ITS LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Such exclusions are in addition to any specific exclusion otherwise provided in these terms and conditions. To the extent that the jurisdiction to which you are subject does not allow exclusion of certain warranties, such exclusions that are not permitted do not apply.
- Limitation of Liability. NEITHER SITE OWNER NOR ITS LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, FOR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE MATERIAL, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OF ANY KIND, DELAY OF OR PARTIAL DELIVERY, TERMINATION OF RIGHTS OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, BUSINESS, OR GOODWILL, WHETHER ON A CONTRACTUAL OR EXTRACONTRACTUAL BASIS, OR LIABLE TO PROVIDE INDEMNIFICATION OR ANY OTHER REMEDY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using and accessing this website.
- Ownership and Confidentiality. Material on this website, including, but not limited to, text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips, and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by Site Owner and Site Owner does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity. You acknowledge that information or material that you provide electronically through your access to or usage of this website is not confidential or proprietary, except as may be required under applicable law, and acknowledge that unprotected email communication over the Internet is subject to possible interception, alteration, or loss. You also warrant that any information or materials that you provide to Site Owner electronically through your access to or usage of this website do not infringe the rights of any person or entity, and acknowledge that such information and materials may be used in whole or in part in any manner by Site Owner including, but not limited to, reproduction, retransmission, publication of such information or material or ideas, concepts or other know-how contained therein for the commercial purposes of Site Owner, or disclosure of your identity.
- Monitoring. Site Owner may monitor access to and other activities relating to the site, and intervene in relation thereto but does not make any representation or warranty that it will do so. You consent to any such monitoring and intervention in the event Site Owner elects to do so.
- Links. Links and references to other websites are provided to you as a convenience only. Site Owner has not reviewed and does not expressly or implicitly endorse other websites or any information or material, or the accessibility thereof, via such links, and does not assume any responsibility for any such other websites, information or material posted thereon, or products or services offered thereon. You may not create links from other websites to this website, except if expressly permitted by Site Owner (to obtain permission, contact our Marketing Department, Renaissance Investments, c/o CIBC Asset Management Inc. 18 York Street, Suite 1300, Toronto, Ontario M5J 2T8).
- Viruses, etc. Site Owner does not represent or warrant that the information or materials, including, without limitation, any downloadable software, accessed from or through this website will be uninterrupted or free of errors, defects, viruses, or other harmful components, or that any such problems that are discovered will be corrected.
- Damages to Others. You agree not to introduce into or through this website any information or materials that may be harmful to others. Among other things, you agree not to include, knowingly or otherwise, any error or defect in material or information that may, among other things, be a libel, slander, defamation, or obscenity, or promote hatred or otherwise give rise to a criminal offence or civil liability on the part of any person or entity.
- Reserve of Rights. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to Site Owner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual right of Site Owner or any other person or entity. All rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved to Site Owner. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark, or other intellectual right of Site Owner or any other person or entity.
- Governing Law. Except for resident of Quebec, this website will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario and the applicable federal laws of Canada applicable in Ontario, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law. For residents of Quebec, this website will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Quebec and the federal laws of Canada applicable in Quebec, without regard to the principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to Terms. Site Owner may modify, alter, or otherwise update the terms applicable to this website from time to time without notice, and you agree to be bound by such terms as are in effect at the time at which you access the website.
- General Information Regarding Mutual Funds.
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees, and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the respective mutual fund simplified prospectus before investing. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns, including changes in unit value and reinvestment of all distributions, and do not take into account sales, redemption, distribution, or optional charges or income taxes payable by any unitholder that would have reduced returns. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently, and past performance may not be repeated. Mutual fund securities are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer, nor are they guaranteed. There can be no assurances that a money market fund will be able to maintain their net asset value per security at a constant amount or that the full amount of your investment will be returned to you. (NTD: this should be included to cover MMF unless there is a specific disclaimer on the pages that refer to MMF
- Non-Canadian Residents.
This communication does not constitute an offer or solicitation by anyone in the United States or any other jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. The funds and the units of the funds offered under the respective mutual funds Simplified Prospectus are not registered with the United States Securities Exchange Commission, and may only be sold in the United States in reliance on exemptions from registration.