NEW Migration to a New Version of iFast Web
Effective May 7, 2017, IFDS will be decommissioning the current iFast Classic Web version, which will be replaced by the iFast Web Plus version.
iFast Web Plus is also a browser-based application and it provides advisors with instant access to key fund and account information in a secure online environment. iFast data can be accessed where, when and how you want it in a clean, streamlined environment that is intuitive and easy to navigate.
Using core data from the iFast record-keeping system, this intuitive website puts user-friendly features at your fingertips. Now you can save time on administrative tasks, helping you focus on supporting your clients and growing your business.
You will notice the same look and feel as the previous version. Plus, no change or re-registration will be required to your login ID and password. However, a few additional features are available such as:
- Advanced reporting capabilities for Assets under Management, Gain/Loss Reporting, and Free and Matured Units and DSC.
- Enhanced Trailer and Commission reporting
Other Key Features:
- Allow advisors to view their entire book of business in one location, where information and full reporting capabilities are available with just a few clicks.
- Instantly view, download and share key reports, statements and tax slips using advanced smart search technology and dynamic filtering techniques.
- Reduce time spent on administration and make it easier for your clients to do business with you through the provision of numerous self-service tools that are flexible and customizable to suit your needs and your clients needs.
For more information, please visit: http://www.ifdsgroup.com/services-solutions/ifast-web